New York Loves Kids is just delighted that Moomah Café has chosen to reopen on May 1, 2012! Although they had made the decision to close Moomah Café to concentrate on their DIT Magazine, they have listened to the numerous pleas to reopen and are doing just that, albeit in a slightly different format.
Here’s what the changes hold, straight from Moomah’s mouth:-
- Beginning May 1st, 2012, our cafe will be serving our delicious Counter Culture Coffee drinks, fresh juices, our signature smoothies and simple noshes Monday through Saturday from 8am to 4pm.
- The Do-It-Together Art Kits you’ve come to know and love will still be available online and starting on May 1st they’ll be available to-go at Moomah.
- Can I ever do art projects at Moomah again? We’ll start by offering workshops on Thursdays. We’ll start slow over the summer and then expand the offerings in the fall.
- Funky Forest will be available during birthday parties, special events and during Moomah workshops.
- Our classroom will be available for class rentals- contact us to host your class at Moomah. The classroom will still house some of our fantastic music, art and animation.
- Event Space Rental Our entire space (including Funky Forest!) will still be available to book our amazing Birthday Parties and Special Events.
- DIT Magazine. Another portion of our cafe will become the new office of DIT Magazine where we’ll be creating amazing new content as well as contributing to the inspirational non-profits The Portrait Project, The Columbia University Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders and more.
We, amongst so many, many others are so happy that this unique venture will still be going strong!
161 Hudson Street — Downtown Tribeca
(between Laight and Hubert Streets)
New York NY 10013