Our summer horse camp consists of qualified staff, experienced horses, and an excellent equestrian facility where campers, ages 7 to 17, have opportunities to expand their knowledge of horsemanship, improve their riding skills, and meet new friends. We offer riding twice daily and instruction in dressage, cross-country, and stadium jumping.
Willow Hill Farm’s equestrian program is based on the goals and ideals of the United States Pony Club. Our horses are among the happiest; they are quality horses with good spirit and training.
- Every camper gets their own horse to ride and care for.
- Experienced, certified instructors, competent in show jumping, cross country, and dressage.
- Small classes of 6 or less.
- Family atmosphere on a working family farm, with exposure to other farm animals.
- Beautiful mountain terrain. The finest riding country to be found.
- Organic garden that contributes to healthy meals.
- Well supervised, busy days, encourage interaction and eliminate discipline problems.
- Opportunities for watching and participating in horse shows, swimming, hiking, and visiting nearby attractions
Camp begins on June 30, 2019, Don’t Miss It!
Contact Julie or Tara Edwards, 518-834-9746, 518-578-1873, 518-572-898