Party packages at the Museum include:
- Exclusive access to our 9th Floor Party Room with AMAZING views for up to 40 guests or after-hours access to our Studio Labs for up to 50 guests.
- Opportunity to host an art-making activity or storytelling session grounded in the Museum’s mission, facilitated by one of our teaching artists.
- A staff member present to help support and facilitate the experience.
- Free Admission for your entire party to explore and wander throughout the Museum either before or after your party, or to come back at a later date.
- Discounted parking close to the Museum.
- Art making sessions
- Combo packages that include art making & storytelling
- Outside food, drink, and decorations ARE allowed. All packages include use of a private cold kitchen, coat check, and bathroom.
Members of the Museum receive a discount on birthday party rentals.
For birthday package pricing and more information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-335-0004 ext. 21
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling
898 St. Nicholas Ave. @155th Street