Established since 2006, Lango offers Spanish and Mandarin immersion preschool programs for children ages 2 to 4. Students are guided through enriching activities including circle time, music, creative play, dance, art and story time. Central to its curriculum is the child development theory (CDT) and Play-Based approach—a combination that encourages social, cognitive, physical and social development. This curriculum includes the following features:
- A Small Teacher-Student Ratio: Building a safe community of learners in which all children feel comfortable and receive the attention they deserve is of the utmost importance. For this reason, we keep our teacher-student ratio to 1:5
- Integration of Subject Learning & Language Learning: Children learn the target language (Spanish or Mandarin) through math, science, art and literacy activities
- A Focus on Social & Emotional Development: Equal emphasis is placed on socio-emotional growth (learning to share, take turns and be patient, among other skills) and linguistic development
- Personalized Instruction: Instructors cater to the needs and wants of their students, teaching through a variety of child-centered approaches and providing individualized support to each child
- Cultural Expertise: Our talented staff of native speakers and language professional facilitate cultural understanding through creative projects, cooking demonstrations, personal stories, and holiday celebrations.
93 3rd Ave